Let’s assume, you have an excellent product or service idea which can add great value to your customer. To build that product, you need an efficient team that will understand your core vision, your objective, your goal, and the process you follow at your work. But getting the desired team with the combination of every skill is not an easy task. You need people for different roles to play and need to make an excellent combination among them. Also, You have to consider the managerial and operational costs associated with that team. As an entrepreneur or even for a big company, it might be difficult for you to initiate a team with the combination of everything. But don’t worry! Here a remote team can turn your idea into reality with no operational cost but with the highest quality.
Steps of building an excellent product with a remote team:
1) Sharing proper information and shared view: When you are making a product with a team, the thing which matters the most is information and creating a shared view . Sharing the right information about every process will help your remote team to understand the core offering of your product. A professional remote team will always make sure that they know appropriately what they are doing and your vision. They will always give you an outline of their work and keep you up-to-date.
2) Communication: It is one of the core elements to consider when hiring an offshore team. As this team works remotely, keeping up-to-date with the team all the time will help you to understand the workflow. You should have a stand-up meeting every day with your remote team to know the progress of your work. The best way to have a conference call with your remote team at the beginning of the day and the end of the day. Room of opportunity always believes in clarity at work. We can even meet in person at Berlin as our management team resides there and overlook the process.
3) Community Building and Integration: You may have an in-house team besides your remote team to work on your project. The remote team will allow you to hire the right people beyond a specific location. Bridging the gaps between the in-house and remote team is one of the challenging tasks which most start-ups face. Having the right communication and integration can limit the gap and increase efficiency at work.
4) Giving space: It is not easy for your remote development team to give a straight yes or no answer to your query all the time as IT is complex and it takes time to reach the bottom of any work. For getting a concrete response, sometimes you have to wait a little bit. Room of Opportunity always committed to their clients to give a meaningful answer when there is any issue. We always try to schedule a meeting upfront with our client so that the client can know what we are thinking and what his perspective is regarding that work.
5) Time management: Getting the work done within the right time scale is another big challenge for an entrepreneur. Before hiring a remote team, it should be noticed whether they are time sensible or not. Sometimes, startups get a little bit of a hurry to launch their product on the market early. That’s why the remote team should be scalable enough so that the client can get enough resources he wants. Room of Opportunity always make sure that the client can get whatever he wants at the right time in the right place.
6) Objectives and Responsibility: Having the right objective will help us to understand what should be delivered in what essence and according to that light, we can define the responsibilities. Having a clear understanding about the service and product we deliver can help us to categorize the tasks to achieve that vision and objective.